"Epirus MTB Challenge 2022"
To validate the registration you need to pay
the downpayment of 300 Euro.
The rest of the Epirus MTB Entry Fee you can pay it until 1 March 2022.
from 01 March 2021 to 1 March 2022
(or when maximum number of 120 riders is reached)
Depending on the date of your Down-Payment
the cost table of Epirus MTB Challenge as below:
For one Rider and Bike
First Rate: 1750 Euro
From 01 March 2021 to 30 October 2021
Second Rate: 1950 Euro
From 1 November 2021 to 31 December 2021
Third Rate: 2150 Euro
From 1 January 2022 to 1 February 2022
Last Minute Rate: 2500 Euro
From 1 February 2022 to 1 March 2022
In the price are included:
- Hotel accommodation for eight nights. (30 April-7 May)
- Configuration in two people per room.
- Breakfast and dinner.
- Energy drinks, food and water on the track.
- GPS Waypoints and Track loading.
- Transport of damaged bicycle to next bivouac.
- Medical Service on Track and on bivouac.
- Transport of luggage from bivouac to bivouac.
- Custodited parking space.
- Electricity and lighting in parking.
- Mechanical Assistance Service.
- Shuttle Bus Transfers on liaison sections.
In the price are not included:
- Transport from your home to the start in Ioannina.
- Transport from the finish in Dubrovnik and back home.
- Personal Health Insurance.
- Mechanical Personal Service.
- Everything that is not written in "Included".
To validate your Registration you have to make the Deposit of 300 euro.
This Down-Payment in NON Refundable at any time.
The rest of the amount is full refundable until 1 March 2022.
For cancellations after 1 March 2022, there is no refund.
(In case of Event cancellation from COVID-19, the fee will transferred to the next date)
SATELLITE TRACKING SYSTEM
Epirus MTB Challenge for the safety will use Satellite/Satellite Tracking System.
This service will be provided by “Owaka Systems” and have 100% coverage.
To start Epirus MTB Challenge 2021 this service is obligatory.
The cost of the service is 110 euro for the entire Challenge.
(this cost is not inclusive in the Entry Fee)
It is possible to participate to Epirus MTB Challenge as assistant,
mechanic or accompanying person.
The cost is as table below:
First Rate: 990 euro
Second Rate: 1090 euro
Third rate: 1290 euro
For booking details send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org